The foundation for the survival of a business is its ability to get new customers, retain these customers and grow. The ability to meet new contacts through networking and making strategic alliances is critical to the success of your business.
innerCIRCLE6 is a Sydney based business networking pod for entrepreneurs. Limited to 6 members per Masterclass so you can share business learnings within a small group, you’ll also get a high value feedback loop from our expert Business Coach and the opportunity to create a referral channel for your business.
At innerCIRCLE6, our Masterclasses and group coaching sessions are an opportunity for you to learn how to grow your business, you can discuss challenges within your business, and workshop how to overcome these barriers so you can level up your business, all with the guidance of our Master Coach.
Have you ever been to a networking event where it was hard to reach out and start a conversation or you walked away feeling like it was a waste of time? For many people networking can be daunting, but at innerCIRCLE6 we understand that networking needs to run to a set format to remove the awkwardness of meeting new people. We help by making networking easy! We help by providing a set program so you can enjoy the day and relax, and walk away with new connections, a feedback loop and new channels to do business. Come once or monthly, but remember – places are limited!
Entrepreneurship is a multi faceted and challenging experience for anyone who chooses this pathway. The common challenges are an overwhelm of tasks you need to execute day in, day out and lack of clarity about which areas of the business to focus in on. Entrepreneurs often feel isolated as they try to grow their business, and this is where Radiate Coaching comes in.
Through our monthly networking Masterclass, innerCIRCLE6, we provide the support network to help you on your entrepreneurial journey. We help you create your own referral channel to attract new clients, leads and build your base of customers.
We teach you how to grow your business and take the hard work out of networking by bringing together a small group of entrepreneurs to be your business support pod. Making it easier to increase your motivation to work on your business and execute tasks due to the accountability and feedback loop you are sure to gain.
WHAT IS A POD?
A pod is a small group of entrepreneurs who support eachother in business. They share business challenges, give eachother a feedback loop and help connect other women in the group to resources where possible.
Patricia Kaziro is the Founder of Radiate Coaching and innerCIRCLE6. She is a Master Business Coach, MC and Host of a Speaker Series and her mission is to level the playing field for women by raising the number of female founders in business to 50%, in line with the population. Patricia helps entrepreneurs to reach their business dreams and goals faster, via Business Strategy Coaching, networking events and through online E-Courses.
In this special half-day Masterclass and group coaching session, Patricia will help introduce business owners to eachother and guide them through activities to create business referral channels and a supportive networking pod for entrepreneurs with similar business goals.
What does this actually mean for your business and what new opportunities does it create?
Please join Patricia Kaziro, Business Coach from Radiate Coaching, as she facilitates the creation of your own networking pod with business referral channels.
During this Masterclass, Patricia will discuss:
- How to make strategic business alliances that grow your business
- How to become resilient in business and focus on activities that grow your business
The event will include a keynote presentation, followed by informal business introductions, light networking lunch, group Strategy Coaching session and Q & A to end.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to reset after setbacks, failures and disappointments
- How to cultivate courage in business and tackle the areas of your business you have been avoiding
- How to increase your self awareness and confidence to improve your business activities
- How to network and practice selling your business within this group and set up referral channels for business with other group members
OUR BUSINESS STRATEGY GROUP COACHING IS:
- A thought provoking creative process to maximize your personal and professional potential
- The art of facilitating your performance, learning and development within a group for greater insights and accountability
- Facilitated by our Master Coach, moving you forward in your thinking or moving you into action (to achieve a shift)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Entrepreneurs who want to fast track their success
- Entrepreneurs who want accountability and a group of like minded entrepreneurs to connect with
- Entrepreneurs who want clarity about how to set goals and take steps that help them reach their business vision
- Entrepreneurs who want to turn their passion into a profitable business
WE FOCUS ON:
- Improving Your Business (Performance and Process)
- Increasing Your Success (via Inner game and Personal Development work)
- Developing your business networks to increase business growth and make business easier
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR GROUP COACHING SESSIONS
- Clarity on your business goals
- To walk away energised and motivated to keep growing your business
- Connection with other entrepreneurs with similar business goals
FOR THE BEST RESULTS AND THE GREATEST IMPACT IN YOUR BUSINESS, BOOK TODAY!
JUNE 16 10am-2pm
UTS STARTUPS, ULTIMO
FULL DETAILS and BOOKINGS HERE:
Name: Agnieska Mozer
Attended: innerCIRCLE6 Masterclass 1: From Dream to Reality - how to earn money from your passion by starting your business today'
A brilliant journey! Patricia's knowledge about business and level of professionalism is outstanding. I have taken away many learnings from the Masterclass 'From Dream to Reality - how to earn money from your passion by starting your business today'. I look forward to putting them into practice as I left the workshop fully committed to growing my business.
Supported by Leaders in Heels